National Accounts Manager, Aftermarket - Batavia, OH
The National Accounts Manager, Aftermarket reports to the Director of Aftermarket and supports National Account customers with access to corporate representation on issues in the aftermarket such as pricing, logistics & special programs designed to fit their needs. The National Accounts Manager will be the fleets’ primary contact on all issues related to parts sales, National Fleet Parts Program details, and dealer related issues.
- Primary point of contact for all fleets involved in the National Fleet Parts Program or a National Account.
- Present programs to prospective accounts and dealers.
- Formulate and communicate NFPP price files as well as any special programs/pricing to the fleets and dealers involved.
- Actively prospect and support trailer sales/national accounts for new fleets and programs.
- Communicate program details to Director of Aftermarket, aftermarket sales & dealer network.
- Create new systems and programs to fit the needs of our fleet customers.
- Be able to work with many different departments including trailer sales, field service, finance and IT.
- Work with dealers with national accounts in their areas to best services those accounts.
- Coordinate with PDC on stocking items and stocking levels to service fleets.
- Requires prior truck trailer sales/HD aftermarket experience.
- Requires prior fleet sales experience in the HD aftermarket.
- Requires up to 50% travel time to visit dealers.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team player.
- Requires ability to communicate and interact at all levels of an organization.
- Requires ability to handle change and must have proficient organizational skills.
- Requires advanced computer skills. Proficient in Word, Excel & Powerpoint.
- Possess financial ability and acumen to fund reimbursable travel expenses within the guidelines of UTMC travel policies.
Drafting Mechanical - Corporate Office - City of Industry, CA
Create Drawing and Bills of Materials required to support manufacturing plants in production of trailers on a per order basis. Understanding of sheet metal, structural fabrication, and welding. We deal with many types of materials like wood, plastic, aluminum, urethane foams and steels. Many types of fasteners are used. Learning processes and capability of our manufacturing in order to be able to design solution to customer requirement on various areas of the trailer, including but not limited to lower front subframe support, landing leg, lower rear subframe support, suspensions, braking, electrical and thermal performance. Resolve conflicts between various options called out on special trailer orders. Interacting with sales, engineering, outside suppliers, and other departments as required. Working knowledge of CAD software package. Drafting personnel are trained in-house. AS400 data entry and retrieval training provided.
- Two-year degree preferred in Mechanical Engineering.
- Understanding of drafting standards.
- Three years minimum experience in design of sheet metal or structural fabrication and welding.
- Excellent communication & organizational skills.
- Enjoy learning and working with people.
- Mechanical aptitude and good math skills.
- Self motivated.
- Willing to accept responsibility, work independently, and follow directions.
Please send your resume and salary history to Utility Trailer Mfg. Co. at: firstname.lastname@example.org 17295 Railroad Street City of Industry, CA 91748.