Who we are
Utility Trailer Manufacturing Company is America’s oldest privately owned, family-operated trailer manufacturer. With our corporate headquarters in City of Industry, California, we have 5 manufacturing factories in the United States and 1 in Mexico, along with two other parts or service-related operations.
A successful Accounts Payable Clerk candidate must be dependable, detail-oriented, and self-starter.
- Review vendor invoices and process for payment.
- Reconcile cashbook balances to General Ledger.
- Resolve and pay unpaid vendor invoices.
- Handle and resolve vendor phone calls regarding issues with unpaid invoices.
- Process invoices for payment.
- Prepare batches of A/P invoices to be keyed and verify GL accounts.
- Check batch edit listing for accuracy before releasing batches for payment.
- Experience with daily check/ach payment runs.
- Review vendor invoices and assess sales and use tax as required.
- Match receiving documents to purchase orders before paying vendor invoices.
- Create and maintain new vendor adds, electronic funds requests, and vendor requests.