The Human Resources Benefits Coordinator assists employees with benefits enrollment and questions, manages insurance billing, maintains employee database and files, and assists with payroll processing.
- Administer various employee benefits programs, such as group health, dental and vision, accident and disability, and life insurance.
- Conduct benefits orientations and explain benefits enrollment system.
- Maintain employee benefits filing systems and ensure benefits changes are entered appropriately in payroll system for payroll deduction.
- Assist employees with health, dental, vision, life and other related benefit claims.
- Verify the calculation of the monthly premium statements for all group insurance policies and maintain data relative to premiums, claims and costs. Resolve administrative problems with the carrier representatives.
- Administer COBRA.
- Prepare and set up meetings designed to help employees obtain information and understanding company benefits and other related programs. Ensure distribution of required employee notices.
- Prepare and maintain employee reports, new-hire and absentee reports, and other requested reports as needed.
- Maintain and track employee 90 day reviews.
- Coordinate uniform rental program.
- Other duties as assigned.