Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co. seeks a Maintenance Control System Electrician with PLC experience for its R&D facility located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. This position will be the project lead electrician and be required to perform inspecting, repairs, installs, modifies, and maintaining electrical/electronic systems, circuits, and equipment. Ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures. The ideal candidate should be able to become familiar with all processes utilized by Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co. This position reports directly to our R&D Tooling Supervisor.
- Experience in industrial and/or commercial electrical systems
- Experience in reading and interpreting blueprints & schematics
- Experience creating schematics using Constructor and/or Fluid Sim Software is a plus.
- Experience with drive systems, motors, and PLC’s (Rockwell)
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Exposure to pulling electrical wiring through electrical conduit and terminating electrical panels, set fixtures, outlets, and various electrical devices along with installing and connecting wires to circuit breakers, transformers, outlets, or other components and systems.
- Have experience with installing, bending, and removing conduit.
- Must be able to consult with outside contractors as needed.
- Assists in a variety of functions with manual labor tasks as needed.
- Is self-reliant with minimum instruction from Supervisor.
- Communication with upper levels of our distributors, external customers, and financial partners.