The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for implementing and monitoring Manufacturing Engineering initiatives, various process improvement programs, and Capital Expenditure projects in our manufacturing plant.
- Identify, develop, implement, and monitor Manufacturing Engineering initiatives
- Identify the training and developmental needs of the manufacturing plants
- Will work with various process improvement ideas and programs to help develop a continuous improvement in the plant
- Will work with various vendors to support Capital Expenditure projects, including monitoring and control the project
- May need to use internal and external resources to assist with areas that require technical expertise
- Will work with Maintenance to ensure proper machine and work center up time and preventative maintenance scheduled down time
- May develop man hours for different options and work with corporate office on maintaining work hours
- May work on standardized work processes
- May be assigned one type of equipment/tooling/operation to become the expert for the company
- May have to work various shifts to accomplish the goal.