Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co. is looking for a capable and motivated individual for the part-time position of Human Resources Clerk Intern at its manufacturing facility in Enterprise, Alabama. This individual will report directly to the HR Manager and will assist in the overall accomplishment of HR goals and objectives for the Plant.
- Perform office administrative duties as required, to include answering phones, filing, completing forms and utilizing various HR/Personnel computer database systems.
- Prepare reports, records and documents related to employee communication and HR requirements.
- Provide administrative Customer service support for employees in all functional areas of human resources.
- Assist the HR Manager with monitoring and maintaining recruiting and staffing to meet production and plant administrative needs.
- Assist the HR Manager with planning and conducting new employee orientation and other trainings to foster positive attitude towards company goals.
- Assist employees in the resolution of concerns and issues relating to Company policies and procedures and benefits.
- Assist the HR Manager with benefit plan enrollment for new hires and open enrollment for existing employees.
- Help support the coordination and overseeing of company events and activities.
- Perform other duties or special project assignments as necessary.