Who we are
Utility Trailer Manufacturing Company is America’s oldest privately owned, family-operated trailer manufacturer. With our corporate headquarters in City of Industry, California, we have 5 manufacturing factories in the United States and 1 in Mexico, along with two other parts or service-related operations.
The IT Help Desk Technician will be working with our technical support team to provide excellent customer service and resolve all technical issues. You will simultaneously work across multiple systems and applications, analyze and resolve a variety of complex technical issues and comfortably navigate a technical environment. A problem-solving attitude with an ability to work with your team to achieve specific goals are essential skills to perform well in this position.
The role involves:
- Providing internal support for office hardware including servers, PCs and mobile devices
- Continuously improving and keeping up with the IT business needs of the organization
- Testing and configuring new hardware and software technologies
- Actively resolving problems and issues with computer and server systems to limit work disruptions within the company
- Ensuring customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis
- Assist with development and honing of our proactive response to network and security alerts in a timely manner
- Contribute to improving customer support by actively responding to queries and handling complaints
- Establish best practices through the entire technical support process
- Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement
- Documents actions and resolutions within the helpdesk ticketing system
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills. Exceptional customer service orientation.