Utility Trailer is the leading trailer manufacturer of quality, light Weight, high value dry vans, reefers (refrigerated vans) flatbeds and customizable commercial trailer in the world. Our Clearfield, Utah plant is currently accepting applications for Production Welders.
- Works from shop orders, specification, and other instructions as to type of weld and amount of weld to be applied.
- Able to weld and perform basic fabrication.
- Exercises care to obtain proper penetration and code standard weld quality.
- Performs necessary routing and cleaning of defective areas prior to welding.
- Understand customer weld requirements.
- Must know and follow all departmental and company safety rules.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Dispose of work as required, performs other functions as assigned.
- Interact with other team members and occasionally with maintenance and engineers, quality, customer service and others in the plant to discuss product issues if needed.
- Able to use conventional measuring instruments and able to read and interpret blueprints and specifications regarding parts.
- Able to meet internal quality requirements.
- Able to communicate effectively with co-workers.
Day Shift – Monday through Friday, 6:30AM through 3:00PM