Utility Trailer Manufacturing Company seeks an individual to assist in the administration of the Employees’ Profit-Sharing Plan. The ideal candidate will have interpersonal skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills. The position will require candidates to maintain confidentiality of all sensitive employee and company information.
- Develop proficiency in the application of the Profit Sharing Plan rules in the Summary Plan Description. This plan helps employees provide for their financial security during retirement
- Work with Participants and Plant HR Representatives to answer/resolve profit sharing questions and issues.
- Issue profit sharing payments for terminated employees, retirees, and disability retirees.
- Calculate profit sharing rehire dates according to the profit sharing vesting rules.
- Calculate military restorations for employees returning from active/reserve duty.
- Coordinate issuance and receipt of all necessary forms/letters related to retirees and disability retirees.
- Review Domestic Relations Orders to determine ERISA compliance.
- Prepare quarterly accrual for service provider fees.
- Assist in calculation of quarterly profit sharing allocations and annual contributions.
- Support the annual profit-sharing audit process and IRS 5500 filing.