The candidate must be able to apply the appropriate level of accounting knowledge and draw upon previous experiences in a multifaceted environment.
Job responsibilities include the following:
- Prepare and reconcile intercompany transactions and translation between business entities.
- Perform accounting research and interpretations for unique and complex transactions, such as, restructuring or reorganization activities, mergers and acquisitions, investments in minority interests.
- Consolidate and analyze inter-company transactions.
- Insure proper recording of self constructed assets as well as new purchases and disposals.
- Maintain the asset management system for multiple locations.
- Interact with other departments and factory management about accounting related issues.
- Assist with various special projects as needed.