Utility Trailer is seeking Maintenance Technicians to join our maintenance team at the Clearfield, Utah Facility. As part of the Maintenance team, you will be tasked to perform duties, install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production equipment accordingly to safety, and maintenance systems and processes in the facility.
- Ability to make sound repair decisions that follow established best practices of the department, regarding maintaining equipment functional operation and safety.
- Provide emergency and scheduled/unscheduled maintenance of production equipment, forklifts, and gas/diesel engines.
- Inspects machines and equipment to locate issues and problems, inspects parts to detect wear or other issues.
- Troubleshoot and understands electrical circuits, schematics, and prints.
- Knowledge of equipment repair and operation; able to repair and overhaul facility equipment.
- Able to read and write legibly; able to perform tasks without little or no supervision.
- Ability to operate a drill press, power hand tools, measuring equipment and test equipment such as a voltmeter.
- Basic computer skills and PLC Knowledge (Allen Bradley) knowledge is desired.
- Must have mechanical aptitude. Tool and die, machining, welding, and fabricating experience beneficial.
- Experience in electrical codes, installing or repair wiring, electrical and electrical components, and pipe systems.
- Strong knowledge of hydraulic and mechanical presses is desired.
Day Shift – Monday thru Friday, 6:30AM through 3:00PM.