As part of the Maintenance team, you will be tasked to install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production equipment according to safety and maintenance systems and processes in the facility.
- Ability to troubleshooting, repair and maintain all plant electrical systems and equipment.
- Understanding of circuit design, schematic drawings, and technical literature.
- Experience with 480 volt, 3 phase
- Understanding of electrical construction and code requirements.
- Knowledge of hydraulics and mechanical machinery desired.
- Experience with drives and PLC’s a plus.
*Positions available for both Dayshift and Nightshift.*