Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co. seeks an Entry Level Electrician for its R&D facility located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. This position will aid current on staff electrician with inspecting, repairs, installs, modifies, and maintains electrical/electronic systems, circuits and equipment. 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area. May have to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of specialty. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures. The ideal candidate should be easily trained to become familiar with all processes utilized by Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co. to further advance his or her position within Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co. This position reports directly to our R&D Tooling Supervisor.
- Have experience in reading and interpreting blueprints & schematics a plus
- Exposure to pulling electrical wiring through electrical conduit and terminating electrical panels, set fixtures, outlets, and various electrical devices along with installing and connecting wires to circuit breakers, transformers, outlets, or other components and systems
- Have experience with installing, bending, and removing conduit
- Assists in a variety of Functions with manual labor task as needed.
- Relies on instructions from Supervisor or Electrician