Staff Accountant | City of Industry, CA
The candidate must be able to apply the appropriate level of accounting knowledge and draw upon previous experiences in a multifaceted environment.
Job responsibilities include the following:
- Prepare and reconcile intercompany transactions and translation between business entities.
- Perform accounting research and interpretations for unique and complex transactions, such as, restructuring or reorganization activities, mergers and acquisitions, investments in minority interests.
- Consolidate and analyze inter-company transactions.
- Insure proper recording of self constructed assets as well as new purchases and disposals.
- Maintain the asset management system for multiple locations.
- Interact with other departments and factory management about accounting related issues.
- Assist with various special projects as needed.
Logistics Coordinator | City of Industry, CA
Utility Corporate Logistics Department is a fast paced, time sensitive department seeking a Logistics Coordinator with a strong work ethic that is self-motivated, reliable, persistent, and responsible.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and plan Inbound Transportation for raw material to all UTM Factories Truckload & LTL
- Coordinate and plan dedicated lanes on UTM Fleet owned equipment
- Coordinate and plan returnable packaging
- Coordinate supply of Fleet Dunnage items (Tires, Straps, Bungees, Tarps etc)
- UTM Fleet satellite device monitoring
- Daily tracking and tracing and updating of loads
- Keep up to date shipping records and communication with carriers, factories & suppliers
- Maintain and keep Carrier and Vendor files up to date
- Bi-Weekly and Monthly Freight Reports
- Data review and clean up
- Cost analysis / KPI’s
- Monthly Aluminum Invoices
- Some cross training on outbound trailer release and trailer moves as needed
Quality Assurance Coordinator | City of Industry, CA
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Coordinator for a well-established, large commercial tractor-trailer manufacturer. Utility Trailer Manufacturing Company is America’s oldest privately owned, family-operated trailer manufacturer.
- Strategically plan and conduct quality audit reports
- Maintain Department Manuals
- Coordinate with vendors and factories
- Monitor production compliance procedures
- Identify nonconformance items and resolve issues
- Implement production, productivity, quality, and customer standards
- Ensure the reliability and consistency of production through monitoring processes and checking final product
D365 Developer | City of Industry, CA
- Understand the overall business mission, vision, and direction to ensure the design, development and implementation of solutions are aligned and meet business requirements.
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of application-usage best practices.
- Develop custom D365 application components based on user requirements when appropriate using .NET, X++, C#
- Create classes, table, and form extensions, extend data types and base enumerations, add functionality to model elements and source code as needed to meet business requirements
- Testing, QA and debugging of new and existing software
- Supports the implementation and continuous improvement to D365 F&O and integration by using strong knowledge and experience of D365 F&O application to increase system performance.
- Issue/Bug code resolutions
- Review existing and new X++ code based on performance aspects and best practices
- Work cooperatively with others on a team to share information, resolve conflicts, and make decisions
- Ensure that modifications, extensions, and modifications are well documented
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual designs and business requirements
- Understanding of cloud architecture and administration
- Demonstrate industry best practices and how they would be delivered in the solution
- Monitor and provide technical direction to other internal and external resources as needed
- Contribute to technical discussions during the Dynamics 365 implementation (architecture, integrations, custom development, and functional requirements)
- Collaborate with other IT functional teams as needed (e.g., Infrastructure, Security, Change Management)
- Other tasks and/or responsibilities as assigned
Dynamics ERP Coordinator | City of Industry, CA
Utility Trailer Manufacturing Company, a leader in the development, design, and manufacturing of industrial transportation products, is seeking an ERP Coordinator for its Microsoft Dynamics D365 for Finance and Operations System. The position is designed for recent graduates to take on an entry level position where they can add value in a variety of areas in the implementation of MS Dynamics D365 ERP System. The ideal candidate has a strong interest in Supply Chain Management, Software systems and data analysis with analytical aptitude and great interpersonal skills.
- Collaboration: Use your interpersonal skills to work closely with Purchasing, I.T. and manufacturing groups in meeting implementation objectives.
- Item Master Build: Assist in building item master. Create new part numbers, part descriptions, search names, vendor information and Bills of material in the Item Master.
- Item Master maintenance: Assist in maintaining the item master. Research the existence of a part numbers as requested by a buyer. Validate and clean data from Standards Quarterly updates and supply fields required for MRP. Add Images for the Released Products.
- Data Import: Use D365 built in tools to import data.
- Technical Writing: Assist in writing training documents. Map and document business processes. Circulate approved documentation to our manufacturing facilities.
- Training: Train users on variety of functional processes centered on Supply Chain and Operations in D365.
- Process testing: Assist in test trial runs for new procedures, verify and validate results.
Business Systems Analyst | City of Industry, CA
The Business Systems Analyst works with other IT team members, project managers, business leaders, consultants, and end users in coordinating and developing solutions within the organization’s business systems in a manufacturing environment. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working with all levels of the business and adept at converting user requirements into deliverable business system solutions.
- Gather business requirements from users and create functional requirements as necessary to support application design and enhancement activities
- Work with development team to create technical design specifications and assist with development activities from a functional perspective
- Develop and test system configuration, development, and enhancement activities
- Assist with the development of training material and perform user training
- Assist with the management of projects when no project managers are available
- Act as a critical team member on implementation, enhancement, and business process improvement projects
- Assist with the ownership of business system configuration components
- Assist with process and functional design activities
- Act as a liaison for the IT department on enterprise-wide projects
- Collaborate with other IT teams such as management, infrastructure, and project management in order to deploy and deliver new and improved business systems
Accounts Payable Clerk | City of Industry, CA
Who we are
Utility Trailer Manufacturing Company is America’s oldest privately owned, family-operated trailer manufacturer. With our corporate headquarters in City of Industry, California, we have 5 manufacturing factories in the United States and 1 in Mexico, along with two other parts or service-related operations.
A successful Accounts Payable Clerk candidate must be dependable, detail-oriented, and self-starter.
- Review vendor invoices and process for payment.
- Reconcile cashbook balances to General Ledger.
- Resolve and pay unpaid vendor invoices.
- Handle and resolve vendor phone calls regarding issues with unpaid invoices.
- Process invoices for payment.
- Prepare batches of A/P invoices to be keyed and verify GL accounts.
- Check batch edit listing for accuracy before releasing batches for payment.
- Experience with daily check/ach payment runs.
- Review vendor invoices and assess sales and use tax as required.
- Match receiving documents to purchase orders before paying vendor invoices.
- Create and maintain new vendor adds, electronic funds requests, and vendor requests.
Entry Level Electrician | Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co. seeks an Entry Level Electrician for its R&D facility located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. This position will aid current on staff electrician with inspecting, repairs, installs, modifies, and maintains electrical/electronic systems for in house equipment that runs off PLC’s. 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area. May have to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of specialty. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures. The ideal candidate should be easily trained to become familiar with all processes utilized by Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co. to further advance his or her position within Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co. This position reports directly to our R&D Tooling Supervisor.
- Have experience in reading and interpreting blueprints & schematics a plus
- Exposure to pulling electrical wiring through electrical conduit and terminating electrical panels, set fixtures, outlets, and various electrical devices along with installing and connecting wires to circuit breakers, transformers, outlets, or other components and systems
- Comply with company safety program and trainings
- Have experience with installing, bending, and removing conduit
- Assists in a variety of Functions with manual labor task as needed
- Relies on instructions from Supervisor or Electrician